- Gain nationally recognised qualifications while you work
- Earn and learn whilst working towards a career
- Located in West Ryde
Who you’ll be working with…
HVTC Sydney is an expert in the employment and training of apprentices. We believe skills change lives and that apprenticeships and traineeships can open doors to incredible careers. This is why we partner with businesses to match the right person with the right career.
During your apprenticeship/traineeship, you’ll be employed by us, while completing on-the-job training with our Host Employer. We’ll provide you with ongoing mentoring and support to help you achieve your career goals and unleash your true potential.
So what are you waiting for?
What you’ll be doing…
You will complete a Certificate III Business Administration qualification over 12 months through a combination of formal training with a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) and practical on-the-job experience with the Host Employer.
Throughout your formal training and practical experience in the workplace, you will have the opportunity to:
- Office and administration tasks
- Answering phones and directing calls
- Answering and directing email communications
- Assisting other team members in an office based environment
What you’ll bring to the table…
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to meet the following selection criteria:
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Commitment to both on and off the job training
- A can-do attitude and willingness to learn
- Ability to work safely and follow instructions
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Great computer skills including Microsoft Suites
- Reliable and punctual
What to do next
To apply for this role, click the ‘Apply for this job’ button and then follow the steps to complete your application. You can also apply online at www.hvtc.com.au by clicking on 'Vacancies' and selecting the relevant position, then the 'Apply Online' button at the bottom of the page.
All applications require a resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria.
If you have any questions about this role please contact Kiara Nicoll on 02 4932 4222.
Applications close Wednesday 20th November 2019
As a recognised 2019 Diversity Champion HVTC are committed to Equal Employment Opportunities, Ethical Practices, and the principles of Cultural Diversity. We encourage applications from all members of the community, including people from indigenous backgrounds, women seeking non-traditional trade opportunities and mature aged people.